* [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE Ocamldap New Maintainer
@ 2012-09-29  2:08 Eric Stokes
From: Eric Stokes @ 2012-09-29  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Jacques-Pascal Deplaix is taking over the Ocamldap project. I've enjoyed
working on it over the years, but no longer have time to devote to it.
He will follow up with details.

* Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE Ocamldap New Maintainer
@ 2012-09-30 10:33 ` Jacques-Pascal Deplaix
From: Jacques-Pascal Deplaix @ 2012-09-30 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Eric Stokes

Hello,

For information for those interested, this release (2.2) is based on the
"stable" trunk (branches/OCAMLDAP_2_0).
The next release will be based on the main trunk, without the lasts
"unstable commits" (doesn't compiles since 2006).

Also, for information, the stable branch is under "LGPL" and the main
trunk in under "LGPL with the special ocaml linking exception". So, the
next release will have the special ocaml linking exception.

The old svn repository:
 * http://ocamldap.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ocamldap/

Regards,
Jacques-Pascal Deplaix