Hello, I have decided to play a little with ocamldebug. Stepping through programs that rely on the standard library works fine. I can step into functions defined in stdlib and see the relevant source code. I am trying to figure out how to do similar thing with batteries. This directory: /home/me/godi/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib/batteries contains installed "batteries included" library. This directory: /home/me/godi/build/distfiles/batteries-1.4.1/src contains its source code. (Where library was in I have a small testing program like this: open Batteries_uni let v = Vect.of_list ["foo"; "bar"; "baz"] ;; Vect.iter print_string v; print_newline (); I start the debugger: $ ocamldebug -I /home/me/godi/build/distfiles/batteries-1.4.1/src \ -I /home/me/godi/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib/batteries \ main I set up a breakpoint at some convenient place: (ocd) break @ Main 1 Loading program... done. Breakpoint 1 at 1129200 : file main.ml, line 3, characters 9-43 and try to go on: (ocd) run Time : 47989 - pc : 1129200 - module Main Breakpoint : 1 3 let v = Vect.of_list ["foo"; "bar"; "baz"]<|a|> Now, when I try to step into the Vect.of_list function: (ocd) step I get a complaint: Time : 47990 - pc : 808516 - module BatVect No source file for BatVect. I can continue with debugging, but I cannot display the corresponding source-code. Now, I am not sure what to do. Is there any way how can I use ocamldebug and, when necessary, step also into modules bundled by batteries.cma? I have attached listing of the contents of the two corresponding directories. Thanks in advance, for any [clues; hints; help].