This is very good news. I believe that we are all looking forward all the promised OCaml Lab goodness in 2013 :) Cheers, David On 10/20/12 3:46 AM, Yaron Minsky wrote: > A thing that should be of interest to many on this list. We discussed > this already at the OCaml Users and Developers conference, but we're > now talking about it more widely: a new lab is being formed at > Cambridge University that is focused on improving the OCaml ecosystem. > Jane Street is the primary funder, and Anil Madhavapeddy is the > technical lead. > > If you're interested in reading a bit more about it, both Anil and I > have posts about it: > > - https://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/109 > - http://anil.recoil.org/2012/10/19/announcing-ocaml-labs.html > > We hope and expect this effort to add to the energy and excitement of > the OCaml community, and to contribute materially to the software > infrastructure we all depend on. > > Cheers, > y >