Hi, On 12/24/2012 10:36 AM, Gour wrote: > Now I wonder about Typerex which looks cool, but I was told on #ocaml > that it's "dead project" and was recommended to use tuareg mode? Typerex is not dead, it is just sleeping for a while :-) In the first version, we prototyped an external server that discusses with different editors, but it was complex, difficult to maintain, and actually hard to port to other editors than Emacs. So, we are now working on a different architecture, we develop most of the features as independent libraries, that can either be put together in one standalone editor in OCaml, or in different executables that are called by standard editors, à la ocamlspotter. The new version is not yet ready for use, but the project is not dead, for sure. --Fabrice