Hi, We have created a meetup for OCaml users, located around Paris. It is called OUPS (Ocaml Users in PariS), and we plan to use it to organize events regularly about OCaml in different places around Paris: http://meetup.ocaml-lang.fr/ (or http://www.meetup.com/ocaml-paris/ ) The first event will be an "OPAM party", on Tuesday, Jan 29, at IRILL. It will be an oppportunity to meet, discuss about OCaml, and also start using OPAM, or even more, start packaging programs and libraries with OPAM. During the event, it is possible to give small talks on OCaml related topics. If you are interested to do so, you should send me a title and a duration, so that I can organize the timing of the talks. Do not hesitate to register on the meetup to be kept informed, and to tell other people interested about OCaml in Paris area about this meetup, so that they can register and come too ! --Fabrice