* [Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml 4.00.1 for Android: OPAM packages
@ 2013-01-23 22:51 Jérôme Vouillon
From: Jérôme Vouillon @ 2013-01-23 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I have packaged an OCaml 4.00.1 cross-compiler for Android as well as
Android versions of the Lwt library and of the Unison file synchronizer.
The OPAM repository is at the following address:

     https://github.com/vouillon/opam-android-repository/

You can use the command below to add this repository to the list of
repositories used by OPAM:

     opam repo -add android
https://github.com/vouillon/opam-android-repository.git

The following command will list the available packages:

     opam list | grep android

Contributions (additional packages, ...) are welcome.

Many thanks to Keigo Imai for its OCaml 3.12 cross-compiler.

Regards,

-- Jérôme Vouillon

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml 4.00.1 for Android: OPAM packages
@ 2013-01-24 23:00 ` Kristopher Micinski
From: Kristopher Micinski @ 2013-01-24 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jérôme Vouillon; +Cc: caml-list

Interesting indeed.

Do you have any ability to use the Android specific facilities?
What's your status on things like (e.g.,) UI usage?  Many of these
will need wrappers, but I would probably be willing to help with this.

Kris