From: "forum@x9c.fr" <forum@x9c.fr>
To: Soichi Sumi <s-sumi@ist.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Cc: Xavier Clerc <forum@x9c.fr>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Invoking Java programs from an OCaml program
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:06:07 +0100	[thread overview]

> Le 14 déc. 2015 à 17:40, Soichi Sumi <s-sumi@ist.osaka-u.ac.jp> a écrit :
>
> I want to invoke Java programs and use their result
> from an OCaml program in my research.
>
> I have tried OCaml-Java to realize the integration
> and succeeded to execute some example.However,
> it cannot invoke objects defined by me, as far as
> I read OCaml-Java document. I think it only realize
> seamless integration of Java standard library and OCaml.

You should actually be able to use your own objects as
easily as any other Java object. It just happens that some
SDK classes can be accessed through the OCaml-Java
library.

The major point to consider is the classpath. By default,
the compiler has only access to the SDK classes, but
you can add any directory or jar file thanks to the "-cp"
command-line switch.

Hope this helps,

Xavier Clerc