Hi, On 02/18/2013 11:40 AM, Gabriel Scherer wrote: > This is a known build issue that appears since the addition of a > warning when the same bytecode module is linked twice: > http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=5461 > > The subtleties of the compiler bootstrapping process make it difficult > to fix in a satisfying way, so for now it has been left as is. I re-opened the bug. We had a first solution based on modifying scripts to ignore stdlib modules. I will test it and commit it if it works. --Fabrice