Hi, I've made a change to my copy of ocamlc to modify error messages when they cover multiple lines. For example, for the following code, the modified error message includes the line number and character offset of then end of the message instead of just the length of the message. Would there be any interest in me making the change everywhere and submitting it as a patch? I see about a dozen places in the source of the various tools where the change would be possible. One concern I have is that it might break automated test scripts. Bill Smith let x = 1 in (match x with 1 -> true );; -------- New: File "multilineError.ml", line 2, character 0-line 4, character 1: Warning 8: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive. Here is an example of a value that is not matched: 0 -------- Old: File "multilineError.ml", line 2, characters 0-28: Warning 8: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive. Here is an example of a value that is not matched: 0