* [Caml-list] CDuce Status
@ 2013-03-23  2:51 David Sheets
From: David Sheets @ 2013-03-23  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

What is the status of the CDuce project?

Most links point to <http://www.cduce.org/> which uses cduce.org which
is NXDOMAIN.

I see cduce 0.5.5 is available via opam and the OCamlPro
opam-repository sources from a Fedora package.

Thank you,

David Sheets

* Re: [Caml-list] CDuce Status
@ 2013-03-23 17:21 ` Marek Kubica
From: Marek Kubica @ 2013-03-23 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:51:22 -0700
David Sheets <sheets@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> What is the status of the CDuce project?
>
> Most links point to <http://www.cduce.org/> which uses cduce.org which
> is NXDOMAIN.

I get a site over there. It loads an IFrame which points to
<http://81.57.35.167:8082/> which looks kinda shady. Unfortunately,
both the downloads and SVN seem to be gone (404).

regards,
Marek

* Re: [Caml-list] CDuce Status
@ 2013-03-23 18:04   ` Kim Nguyễn
From: Kim Nguyễn @ 2013-03-23 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marek Kubica; +Cc: caml-list

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Marek Kubica <marek@xivilization.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:51:22 -0700
> David Sheets <sheets@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> What is the status of the CDuce project?
>>
>> Most links point to <http://www.cduce.org/> which uses cduce.org which
>> is NXDOMAIN.
>
> I get a site over there. It loads an IFrame which points to
> <http://81.57.35.167:8082/> which looks kinda shady. Unfortunately,
> both the downloads and SVN seem to be gone (404).

Hi everyone,

The server hosting the CDuce website was shut down so that
it could be moved to another building but it seems it has not been
rebooted yet :-(

We are putting a temporary web page (thus the redirect you are seeing).
The real site should be online again sometime next week (hopefully).

Cheers,
--
Kim

* Re: [Caml-list] CDuce Status
@ 2013-04-23 12:03 ` Alain Frisch
From: Alain Frisch @ 2013-04-23 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Sheets, caml-list

FYI, the CDuce website is now back online.

-- Alain