* [Caml-list] Book reviewers wanted
@ 2013-04-29 17:13 John Whitington
From: John Whitington @ 2013-04-29 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Hello,

I have prepared a book "OCaml from the Very Beginning" which will be
published in the next few months.

If you have been involved in teaching OCaml to people who have never
programmed before in any language, either academically or more
informally (or have a special interest in this situation), and feel you
can spare a little time to review a draft, please drop me a note by email.

(A paid technical review will also be done -- this adds to rather than
replaces that.)

If you've already seen an earlier draft, no need to write -- I'll also
be sending this draft to the same people as last time.

Thanks,

--
John Whitington
Director, Coherent Graphics Ltd

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-29 17:13 UTC | newest]