Dear all, I am very happy to announce a preview of Fan (http://bobzhang.github.io/Fan/). Fan is a compile-time metaprogramming system for OCaml, inspired from Camlp4, it's a combination of OCaml and Lispy macros. It shares the same syntax with OCaml. There is a paper(http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~hongboz/main.pdf) about the overview of Fan's architecture(Fan is evolving everyday, the paper may be a bit out-dated :-)) Fanhas a very flexible architecture, which means features are very easy to be added. I am very happy to support the featureproposed here, especially since it's still in pre-alpha-status. As a pretty large software, documentation is indeed lacking, just be alittle patient, Iwould try to come up with some docs these days. Thanks!