* [Caml-list] [Fan Preview]: A modern meta programming system for OCaml
@ 2013-06-01  3:10 Hongbo Zhang
From: Hongbo Zhang @ 2013-06-01  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List, plclub

Dear all,
     I am very happy to announce a preview of Fan
(http://bobzhang.github.io/Fan/).

     Fan is a compile-time metaprogramming system for OCaml, inspired
from Camlp4, it's a combination
     of OCaml and Lispy macros. It shares the same syntax with OCaml.

There is a paper(http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~hongboz/main.pdf)
about the overview of Fan's architecture(Fan is evolving everyday, the
paper may
     be a bit out-dated :-))

Fanhas a very flexible architecture, which means features are very easy
to be added.
I am very happy to support the featureproposed here, especially since
it's still in pre-alpha-status.

     As a pretty large software, documentation is indeed lacking, just
be alittle patient, Iwould try to come
up with some docs these days.

     Thanks!