From: Michel Mauny <Michel.Mauny@inria.fr>
To: Michel Mauny <Michel.Mauny@inria.fr>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [Reminder] CFP: OCaml 2013, deadline at the end of the week
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:24:47 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

Let me be more precise about the deadline for submitting presentations
for OCaml 2013: it is "June 7, anywhere on earth", as I've read on
another CFP.

Also, some people wonder whether they should have *exactly* two
pages. Of course not, it could me a little more, or a little less. The
important thing is that the PC understands what you are addressing, and
what you did/propose/plan-to-do.

Thanks for your submissions,

- Michel

--