* [Caml-list] creating ocaml compatible DLLs with visual studio
@ 2013-06-16  0:18 William Smith
From: William Smith @ 2013-06-16  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Hi,

I'm trying to create a .DLL on Windows to be used by a native Microsoft
toolchain ocaml 4.00.1.   I'm trying to use the visual studio 10 IDE to
do the compilation of the C++ code.

In my initial test, the header has

#include <caml/memory.h>

and the sample code is

CAMLprim value negate(value arg)
{
     CAMLparam1( arg );

     CAMLreturn( -Val_int( arg ) );
}

My problem is that I get the link error "unresolved external symbol
_caml_local_roots"  I've tried adding libasmrun.lib or libcamlrun.lib to
the linker input but either of them just causes even more unresolved
externals.

Can I get beyond this?

Thanks

Bill

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-06-16  0:18 UTC | newest]