* [Caml-list] caml_acquire_runtime_system()
@ 2013-06-23  4:57 William Smith
From: William Smith @ 2013-06-23  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

Hi,

What happens when you call caml_acquire_runtime_system( ) more than one
time from the same thread.

I looked at the code and it appears that you must make you call
caml_release_runtime_system() the same number of times.

However both functions modify a lot of internal global variables so I'm
not certain.  What's the guaranteed behavior?  I didn't see where
chapter 19 (Interfacing C with OCaml) addresses the issue.

Thanks,

Bill Smith
bills@emu-bark.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-06-23  4:57 UTC | newest]