Le 15/07/2013 14:22, Matthieu Dubuget a écrit : > Le 15/07/2013 14:11, Romain Bardou a écrit : > >> >> I have absolutely no clue what to do now. Is the installer from >> protz.github deprecated? > Well. I would say it is a little outdated. It should just be slightly > adapted and recompiled. > I must admit that using OCaml on windows with mingw flavour is not actually a click and work experience… And most of the time, the packages are to be adapted in order to compile. I also hit another problem, that you should be aware of: on my installation, *i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -o toto ...* produces *toto.exe* instead of *toto*. But flexlink has asked for *toto*, and never sees *toto.exe*, which leads to a compilation failure. Salutations -- Matthieu Dubuget or Ttamttam