* [Caml-list] Request for feedback: Procord, a library to delegate tasks to other processes
@ 2013-07-19 13:05 Romain Bardou
From: Romain Bardou @ 2013-07-19 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I plan on writing yet another library to help with concurrency in OCaml.
The motivations for this library, and the interface I have in mind, are
available here:

http://romain.bardou.fr/procord/api/Procord.html

Before actually implementing the library, I would be very happy to
receive feedback. I am interested to know, among others:
- whether I miss important information which would make the very
existence of this library stupid (such as, it already exists);
- whether I forgot some important use case;
- whether the names I chose have better ubiquitous equivalents;
- whether you believe I should choose another interface entirely, for
instance, if you don't like functors.

Thanks and cheers,

--
Romain Bardou