On 2013-07-26 13:35, Florent Monnier wrote: > I would like to know how to truncate a file under MS/Windows. > When I use any of the functions Unix.(LargeFile.)[f]truncate I get > these exceptions: > > Exception: Invalid_argument "Unix.truncate not implemented". > Exception: Invalid_argument "Unix.LargeFile.ftruncate not implemented". > > 1) I thought that the module Unix only contains portable things for > Windows, so it's not true? Well, reading http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/libref/Unix.html I see: Interface to the Unix system It seems pretty clear to me... -- RMA.