* [Caml-list] OCaml 4.08.0+beta1
@ 2019-02-11 14:59 Damien Doligez
From: Damien Doligez @ 2019-02-11 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml announce, caml users

Dear OCaml users,

The release of OCaml 4.08.0 is approaching. We have created
a beta version to help you adapt your software to the new features
ahead of the release.

The source code is available at these addresses:

  https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/archive/4.08.0+beta1.tar.gz
  https://caml.inria.fr/pub/distrib/ocaml-4.08/ocaml-4.08.0+beta1.tar.gz

The compiler can also be installed as an OPAM switch with one of the
following commands.

opam switch create ocaml-variants.4.08.0+beta1 --repositories=default,beta=git+https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml-beta-repository.git

or

opam switch create ocaml-variants.4.08.0+beta1+<VARIANT> --repositories=default,beta=git+https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml-beta-repository.git
  where you replace <VARIANT> with one of these:
    afl
    default_unsafe_string
    flambda
    fp
    fp+flambda

We want to know about all bugs. Please report them here:
  http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/bug_report_page.php

Happy hacking,

-- Damien Doligez for the OCaml team.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-11 14:59 UTC | newest]