* Main program in C + using Pervasives = Missing symbols
@ 2005-04-29 23:00 Christian Szegedy
From: Christian Szegedy @ 2005-04-29 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am trying to embed native compiled OCaml routines into a C++ program.

I used the documentation of the OCaml tutorial and Developing
Applications in OCaml, and it worked fine until I used some functions
from the Pervasives module. These functions cause unresolved symbols
while linking the program.

I looked at other lib<...>.a files (rather then asmrun) in the ocaml
distribution directory, but none of them contained the missing
symbols.

What to do?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-29 23:00 UTC | newest]