Hi, If my program contains "__LOCATION__" macro, I can get it compiled with the following instructions: ocamlfind ocamlc -package camlp4.gramlib -pp camlp4of main.ml -o main.cmo -c ocamlfind ocamlc -package camlp4.gramlib -linkpkg main.cmo -o main If my program contains "with sexp" macro, I can get it compiled with the following instructions: ocamlfind ocamlc -package sexplib,sexplib.syntax -syntax camlp4o main.ml -o main.cmo -c ocamlfind ocamlc -package sexplib,sexplib.syntax -linkpkg main.cmo -o main Is it technically possible to to compile a program where I use both "__LOCATION__" as well as "with sexp" macros? (like the attached sample) Thank you very much, in advance, for the help.