* ANN: Batteries Included Release 0
@ 2008-08-30  9:37 David Teller
From: David Teller @ 2008-08-30  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

       Dear list,

 I'm happy to announce the availability of a preview release of
Batteries Included. Batteries Included is a candidate standard
development platform for OCaml.

For this release 0, Batteries only gives access to the OCaml base
library and to ExtLib. Future versions will add access to other
libraries. Our final objective is to obtain a platform containing all
the tools necessary for most common tasks, from data structures to XML
to user interfaces to network access.

More details on the blog [1]. The code may be found on OCamlForge [2]. A
GODI package is being prepared. Suggestions and discussions on this
mailing-list are heartily welcome.

Cheers,
 David

[1]