Dear all, I would like to ask if and how it is possible to use "otags" with files that contain macros. E.g. if I use "mikmatch" and compile my file like this: ocamlfind c -c -syntax camlp4o -package mikmatch_pcre main.ml ocamlfind c -o main -syntax camlp4o -package mikmatch_pcre -linkpkg main.cmo what is then the right way to run "otags"? When I try: otags -vi main.ml I get: File "main.ml", line 19, characters 15-16 Camlp4 parse error: [expr] expected after [infix operator (level 3) (start with '*', '/', '%')] (in [expr]) There is an "-pa" parameter, but I am not sure if I should use it and how; (i.e., what "parser name" corresponds to "mikmatch_pcre" package.)