Dear Goswin and list members, On 01/23/2014 10:35 AM, Goswin von Brederlow wrote: > No ocamlfind? That realy sucks. [...] You realy need support for > ocamlfind so adding libraries becomes easy. I committed the very simple fix I suggested to you in my last email. Now you can simply set OCAMLFIND := ocamlfind in Makefile.cfg and you use the tag files as usual, except the command lines will be passed to ocamlfind. For example, a tag file may be ocamldep: -syntax camlp4o ocamlc: -syntax camlp4o (Note: the warnings emitted by [ocamlfind ocamldep ...] are printed the first time and lost.) The urls are http://pnyf.inf.elte.hu/rinderkn/Software/OCaml/Makefile http://pnyf.inf.elte.hu/rinderkn/Software/OCaml/Makefile.man http://pnyf.inf.elte.hu/rinderkn/Software/OCaml/Makefile.doc Best regards, Christian