* [Caml-list] opam - how to make doc
@ 2014-01-27 11:27 Mr. Herr
From: Mr. Herr @ 2014-01-27 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I noticed that the doc is not made when doing an 'opam install exitlib',
the directory OPAMROOT/system/doc/extlib is empty.

To check I took the tar file an did 'make doc', it generated doc in the extlib/doc
directory just fine.

Is the html doc somewhere there under the opam root dir? If not, how can I tell opam
to generate it?

/Str.

* Re: [Caml-list] opam - how to make doc
@ 2014-01-27 17:57 ` Herr
From: Herr @ 2014-01-27 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Am 27.01.2014 18:37, schrieb Ian Zimmerman:> You (or your mail program, which is
supposed to do your bidding) set the Reply-To
> header. On mailing lists this is usually interpreted as requesting a private reply
> instead of public one. In spite of well meant tries such as Mail-Followup-To I think
> there is no standard way to request both, short of asking explicitly in the body of
> the message.
>

> "Mr. Herr" <misterherr@freenet.de> wrote:
>

>     Am 27.01.2014 15:20, schrieb Ian Zimmerman:
>
>         On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:27:57 +0100
>         "Mr. Herr" <misterherr@freenet.de> wrote:
>
>         Herr> I noticed that the doc is not made when doing an 'opam install
>         Herr> exitlib', the directory OPAMROOT/system/doc/extlib is empty.
>
>         With the current opam, you should be able to do
>
>         opam install -d $PKG
>
>         which will (in theory) put the documents into system/doc/$PKG.
>         In practice, this requires support by the package, and sadly almost no
>         packages seem to support it yet.
>
>         Any special reason you don't want a public reply?
>

>     Hmm, what made you think so?
>
>     I wrote to the list, I expected the answer from the list. And was surprised not to
>     see the answer on gmane.
>
>     /Str.

Sorry for the reply-to header - I don't have it set in thunderbird, in none of the
accounts, have to doublecheck...

/Str.