* [Caml-list] Esper is hiring!
@ 2014-05-15 19:55 Martin Jambon
From: Martin Jambon @ 2014-05-15 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear fellow programmer,

Esper is hiring generalist software engineers. Based in Palo Alto,
California (Silicon Valley) we're one of the only US startups that uses
OCaml in the backend. In the frontend, we use JavaScript, Java
(Android), and soon Objective-C (iOS). We're currently looking for
engineers who can work in all those areas, can contribute on day one,
and be product owners in our startup. We also like to have fun -- our
team almost escaped a Japanese puzzle room, and we won the Yosemite Half
Dome lottery, so we'll also be on top of a mountain too!

You can find out more about our company here: http://esper.com/jobs.html

This SO answer will give you an idea of how we use OCaml:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/19355173/597517

Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. It's alright
if the people you recommend aren't actively looking. We'd also like to
get to know people who are interested in OCaml and can give us their
feedback on our startup. I've cc'd our CEO Andrew, who would be happy to
answer any additional questions.

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-05-15 19:56 UTC | newest]