On 09.11.2014 21:08, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote: > Dear Caml-list, > > There have been several requests from professors who are teaching OCaml in schools and universities to have a forum to discuss issues relating to using OCaml in an educational context. > > I have created the mailing list for this purpose: > > Subscription: http://lists.ocaml.org/listinfo/teaching > Web Archives: http://lists.ocaml.org/pipermail/teaching/ > > Hi, I find it quite convenient reading lists via news.gmane.org, and would enjoy finding the teaching list there. /Str.