* [Caml-list] js_of_ocaml with node
@ 2015-04-27 20:32 Helmut Brandl
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Helmut Brandl @ 2015-04-27 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,

I am currently writing a software package in ocaml and I want to be able
to compile it from ocaml to javascript to be able to run it under
nodejs. I have found js_of_ocaml which seems to do a rather good job in
compiling from bytecode to javascript.

I achieved the compilation to javascript which can run under nodejs as
long as I don't use anything from the unix library. Unfortunately I need
two functions from the unix library: 1. Get the last modification time
of a file. 2. Create a directory. I cannot find anything equivalent in
the standard library.

I tried to find some hints in the js_of_ocaml documentation but I
haven't succeeded because to documentation is hard to read.

Can anybody give me some hints on how to get these two functions in a
way that js_of_ocaml does the correct compilation?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Helmut