* Hey there
@ 2005-05-13 22:42 Effie Cody
From: Effie Cody @ 2005-05-13 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andre.ducrot, chercheursfuturs, bruno.barras, philippe.codognet,
	caml-list

Hi. I'm Julie. I am actually emailing you to let you know that my web page is finally done. The best part about it, its free, only thing you need to verify your age. I can't allow minors to view my page. I am usually on 24/7 from Monday to Sunday and who knows maybe we can even meet up for a coffee or something :D. See me soon, julz.
http://hempstead.ladytoysite.info/ju2/

* Hey there
@ 2005-05-03  3:44 Nanette Castle
From: Nanette Castle @ 2005-05-03  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bruno.verlyck, carine.baillarguet, camllist, caml,
	caml-list-request, caml-list

Hello. My name, Julie. I am a senior at Texas High. I do live shows onlin e. Its free, no hidden fees!. I luv what I do, and I am proud of it. Anyway's I am getting better at this, I just started actually performing. I have to admit its so much fun :D. if you have a minute drop by, send me an email, lets chat, who knows where that might take us ;D.

http://mortgagee.buttermagma.info/ju2/