* Blonde Ifnterracial Jxerks Off BIGCOCXK For Ogrgasm
@ 2007-02-06 13:03 Maria
From: Maria @ 2007-02-06 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Suologirl Eblise Soperm Lfover Stucks GIGANTCOCIK For Jxizz
I hold this as a rule of life: Too much of anything is bad.

http://ever.airdownit.com/

Each man must look to himself to teach him the meaning of life. It is not something discovered: it is something molded.As a rule, I am very careful to be shallow and conventional where depth and originality are wasted.We are made for larger ends than Earth can encompass. Oh, let us be true to our exalted destiny.
The greatest difficulties lie where we are not looking for them.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-06 13:03 UTC | newest]