On 25.09.2015 04:57, 心如烛光 wrote: > Hi,everybody, > I wanna run the program with ocamlrun.After that I input "./paparazzi"in the > directory, it just returns:"-bash: ./paparazzi: /opt/local/bin/ocamlrun: bad > interpreter: No such file or directory" And I have installed opam and ocaml > with homebrew for my osx(10.10.5).What may cause the problem like this?Thank you! > > Yours! Hi, your description about what you exactly did, how the program was compiled, is not very clear, so this is a guess: Maybe your executable was compiled with a version of ocamlc different from the version of ocamlrun. Solution: recompile. Recommendation: if compiling with "ocamlc -o someexe ..." add option -custom to avoid the version problem. /Str.