From: William <r.3@libertysurf.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Status and schedule of the 4.03.0 release
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:20:25 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello,

Thanks for this upcoming update. Do you have some (short) explanations
on the benefits and how to use those new features ?

found this for named constructor, looks nice :
http://www.lexifi.com/blog/inlined-records-constructors

what about compiler annotations ?

I understand that Ephemerons and flambda are optimisations, though
having some examples would be nice. Should we change some coding
practices to take advantage of those improvements ?

Best regards,

William