Hi list, I'm wondering how one should compile ocamldoc custom generators using ocamlbuild. First, the ocamlbuild manual (https://github.com/gasche/manual-ocamlbuild/blob/master/manual.md#basic-tags-) says that the [use_ocamldoc] tag is deprecated; and that a corresponding ocamlfind package should be used instead. Is there such a package for ocamldoc? I did not found one. Then, I did not manage to build the plugin into .cma/.cmxs files directly using ocamlbuild. My command line was something along these lines: ocamlbuild -use-ocamlfind -tag use_ocamldoc -package compiler-libs plugin.cmxs When trying to build plugin.cma/plugin.cmxs, ocamlbuild complained that "Cannot find file ocamldoc.cma/ocamldoc.cmxa" (respectively). However, I can build plugin.cmo/plugin.cmx using the same command line, then create the .cma/.cmxs manually using ocamlc/ocamlopt - which I ended up doing. Is there a better way to do so? If the whole process can be improved (how?), I would be happy to write the required patches/documentation. — Armaël