* [Caml-list] How to create a local opam repository for offline use?
@ 2016-01-04  8:39 Francois Berenger
From: Francois Berenger @ 2016-01-04  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Hello,

What is the current procedure to prepare an opam repository
so that a machine that has no internet access can still use
opam ?

Furthermore, is it possible to create a minimal opam repository,
so also for offline use, but let's say I know only a single
software with all its dependencies will be installed by the
offline machine.
Because, I am foreseeing that downloading all tarballs of all possible
ocaml software/libraries might exhaust my patience.

Thanks a lot and happy new year.

--
Francois.
"When in doubt, use more types"