* [Caml-list] existing implementation of data structures for storing points/doing nearest neighbour search in OCaml
@ 2012-09-05  2:01 Francois Berenger
From: Francois Berenger @ 2012-09-05  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I was looking for a few data structures to accelerate some
geometric operations on 3D point sets.
I was happily surprised. The harvest was gorgeous:

kd-tree in OCaml:
- https://github.com/bpr/kd_tree

R-tree in OCaml:
- https://github.com/mariusaeriksen/ocaml-rtree

Vantage point tree in OCaml:
- http://codepad.org/F1hckj5K

Regards,
F.

* Re: [Caml-list] existing implementation of data structures for storing points/doing nearest neighbour search in OCaml
@ 2012-09-05  5:58 ` Siraaj Khandkar
From: Siraaj Khandkar @ 2012-09-05  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Francois Berenger

On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:01 PM, Francois Berenger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was looking for a few data structures to accelerate some
> geometric operations on 3D point sets.
> I was happily surprised. The harvest was gorgeous:
>
> kd-tree in OCaml:
> - https://github.com/bpr/kd_tree
>
> R-tree in OCaml:
> - https://github.com/mariusaeriksen/ocaml-rtree