* [Caml-list] muti-core programming
@ 2016-03-09  9:50 刘坚
From: 刘坚 @ 2016-03-09  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

         I’m recently writing a formal verification tool in OCaml, and it
works really well, but I’m considering writing a concurrent version.
However, until now, there seems to be no way to write programs that take
advantage of multi-cores. So, I’m wondering when will OCaml support
multi-core programming? Or else, do I have other choices by using some
external extensions of OCaml instead of the standard library?

Thanks,

Jian