This is probably more a question for the Caml list, so I change the list. What kind of C compiler is there on this machine ? Do you know anything about this architecture ? I.e., what do you have ? On 07/06/2016 02:17 PM, Michel Levy wrote: > I need to have ocaml running (at least ocamlrun) on my synology DS115j. > The system running on this server is Linux DiskSynology 3.2.40 : it > has no apt-get, no gcc, so it's impossible to compile the source. > Do you know a solution to install ocaml in such a (hostile) environment ?