From: Mohamed Iguernlala <iguer.auto@gmail.com>
To: Duane Johnson <duane.johnson@gmail.com>,
	Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
Cc: Dean Thompson <deansherthompson@gmail.com>,
	"caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] how to encourage adoption of OCaml?
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 18:54:57 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi there,

I guess you found inria.fr and not infria.fr :-). If it's the case, the
first thing you should notice when visiting it is the message:

"This site is updated infrequently. For up-to-date information, please
visit the new OCaml website at ocaml.org <http://ocaml.org>."

and on ocaml.org, you'll find a "modern website" with a "more
conventional" extension. One click later (on the Community
item of the upper menu), you'll get the information you need about
mailing lists.

Regards,

- Mohamed.