* [Caml-list] [ANN] Toplevel wrapper for OS X
@ 2002-08-26  0:47 Steve Harris
From: Steve Harris @ 2002-08-26  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Here's a little GPL'ed  OS X friendly (Cocoa) wrapper for the Ocaml
toplevel,
a lot like the Windows wrapper. Also supports saving and loading
session history as plain text ocaml source files.  The toplevel itself
isn't included,
the program should ask for the path to the interpreter right away when
first run.

The link to the disk image is at
	http://home.att.net/~scharris/OSX/
(only way I could get the download to work is to use Explorer, right
click the link on that page and choose "save to disk" -  sorry about
the crummy web page)

I've compiled it for OS X 10.2 (Jaguar), not sure what previous
versions of OS X it will work on.
The full ProjectBuilder project is included though so you should be
able to just hit "compile" from PB
to compile it yourself.  I'd be interested to know if that doesn't work.

Bugs, patches, suggestions etc are welcome, send to
scharris@worldnet.att.net

-Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-26  0:50 UTC | newest]