Not really, we developed a small utility to bundle all deps into a single file, it is quite useful, we can bundle the whole OCaml compiler into a single file, the same applies to Reason and BuckleScript. Then it is super easy to pre-built a windows image, and BuckleScript toolchain does not need c++ toolchain(linker), so from user's point of view, it is just one click style. We have our own blazing fast build system(powered by Ninja) which is also heavily tested on Windows without Cygwin. From: Fabrice.Le_fessant@inria.fr At: 03/01/17 12:26:44 To: HONGBO ZHANG (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX), caml-list@inria.fr Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] BuckleScript 1.5 - First class support for Reason syntax On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:56 PM Hongbo Zhang (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) wrote: I don't know exactly why it did not work on windows(maybe due to some bashism?). Our solution is very clean, no dependencies on Cygwin or MSVC : ) You compile BuckleScript to JS and then use some JS-engine (node.js ?) to run it ? --Fabrice