Indeed, OCaml actually has the official support of ReactJS bindings provided by Facebook's Reason team and Bloomberg's BuckleScript compiler. According to React Conf 2017, it is used in production for already half a year and powered a quite large piece of components in FB's messenger.com Note ReasonML provides JSX syntax which is more familiar to ReactJS users, but you can use either Reason syntax or vanilla OCaml syntax. Thanks -- Hongbo From: ngzhian@gmail.com At: 03/26/17 11:41:19 To: asai@is.ocha.ac.jp Cc: caml-list@inria.fr Subject: Re: [Caml-list] React.js programming in OCaml? On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Kenichi Asai wrote: What is the best way to do react.js programming as introduced in https://facebook.github.io/react/ in OCaml? I found the tutorial on the above page written very well, and I want to do the same thing in OCaml at the similar abstraction level as in JS. Any information is welcome. Thanks in advance. The closest thing I know is reason-react, reason is facebook's sugar syntax for ocaml for the web. Bucklescript, is another javascript backend for ocaml, and has interop with javascript libraries. I think the main difference is that [0] allows you to write JSX. [0] https://github.com/reasonml/reason-react [1] https://github.com/bloomberg/bucklescript/ -- Kenichi Asai -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs