* [Caml-list] [CAML]:: efficient data structure for storing and searching int list list
@ 2013-04-12 14:36 沈胜宇
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: 沈胜宇 @ 2013-04-12 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all:

I have an int list list, whose name is LL

and I need to frequently decide whether a particular int list, whose name is L, is a sublist of an element of LL.

Is there any efficent data structure to do this?

At the mean time, I store LL as (int, bool) Hashtbl.t list, that is, each element of LL is stored as a hash table.

So searching L in LL is reduce to decide whether there exist an element of LL, such every element of L hit in this element.

At the mean time, the space is not a big problem, but the run time overhead is major concern,

So if there exist any more faster data structure?

Thank you

Shen