On 2007-09-24, at 05:29, forum@x9c.fr wrote: > Le 23 sept. 07 à 23:38, Mathias Kende a écrit : > >> Hello >> >> I would like to know if there are references on the OCaml VM other >> than >> the source code of bytecomp/byterun, I found none on the OCaml >> website. >> My aim would be to write a small compiler that would target the OCaml >> runtime systems. > > While developping OCaml-Java, I had to reverse-engineer this > information. > I produced two pdf files available at http://cadmium.x9c.fr/ > downloads.html : > - caml-formats.pdf describes both the marshalled data format and > the bytecode file format; > - caml-instructions.pdf describes all the instructions used by the > OCaml VM. Xavier, Nicely done. — Gordon