* Question about native compiler code
@ 2007-11-19 21:37 forum
From: forum @ 2007-11-19 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear list,

While working on asmcomp/closure.ml, I noticed a subtle difference
between
"is_pure_lambda" and "is_pure" functions (beside the fact that the
functions obviously
work on different types) :
	- the "Pbigarrayset" primitive causes is_pure_clambda to return false;
	- the "Pbigarrayset" primitive causes is_pure_clambda to return true,
	provided that primitive arguments are pure.

It looks like a mistyping or copy/paste mistake to be but I may be
missing something.
Could someone help me understand this slight difference between the
two functions.

Regards,

Xavier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-19 21:35 UTC | newest]