* FW: Open Positions within Microsoft External Research Office
@ 2005-02-12 17:41 Don Syme
From: Don Syme @ 2005-02-12 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

In addition to the contract position I emailed about recently, there are
several other positions open at our laboratory.  These are at the
Microsoft External Research Office, and are to do with scientific
computation.  Although not strictly related to OCaml or functional
programming, I'm emailing them to this list because there is a strong
overlap between scientific computation and the concerns of many people
in the OCaml community, and because I know a good number of PhD-level
people subscribe to this list.  Please forward if you wish to.

Thanks

Don