All, Apologies for multiple listings. This is just a friendly reminder that a small cadre of us are organizing a Northwest Functional Programming Interest Group. Our first official meeting is today at the The Seattle Public Library 1000 - 4th Ave. Seattle, WA 98104 Spiral 6 Conference Room from 17:00 - 18:00 on February 20th. On the first meeting's agenda we'll be - giving people who are interested in or actively using FP for work or play a chance to meet - seeking to build up a pipeline of presentations and guest speakers - trying to keep organizational mishigosh to a minimum Hope to see you there. Monadically yours, --greg -- L.G. Meredith Managing Partner Biosimilarity LLC 806 55th St NE Seattle, WA 98105 +1 206.650.3740 http://biosimilarity.blogspot.com -- L.G. Meredith Managing Partner Biosimilarity LLC 806 55th St NE Seattle, WA 98105 +1 206.650.3740 http://biosimilarity.blogspot.com