All, Apologies for multiple listings. It's that time again. Our growing cadre of functionally-minded north westerners is meeting at the The Seattle Public Library 1000 - 4th Ave. Seattle, WA 98104 from 18:30 - 20:00 on April 16th. This meeting's agenda is a little more fluid, but... - i would like to talk about a proposal i'm mulling over around a much more general account of the Curry-Howard isomorphism by way of iterated distributive laws for monads - we also need to get a couple more people on the hook to give a talk Hope to see you there. Monadically yours, --greg -- L.G. Meredith Managing Partner Biosimilarity LLC 806 55th St NE Seattle, WA 98105 +1 206.650.3740 http://biosimilarity.blogspot.com