Hello, I have writted some ppx extension but I have a question, Is there a proper way to add a start "file" structure. I have try using the "structure" member of the mapper : ` let new_mapper = Ast_mapper.{ default_mapper with structure = general_structure }` Where general_structure is just a `my_begining_structure :: List.map (...)` but my begining structure is repeated into each module. It is logic but I need to add my own structure only at the begining of my file. In an other project, I use a mandatory attribute ([@@@active_this_ppx] for example), but imho, it is not a good approach. Thanks a lot for your feedback and advices ! Xavier Van de Woestyne Développeur à Derniercri.io http://derniercri.io ![](https://link.nylas.com/open/3hl20o5fseo0be0el9ic747vo/local- 19c25162-3d3f?r=Y2FtbC1saXN0QGlucmlhLmZy)