From: "Gilles Pirio" <gilles.ocaml@googlemail.com>
To: "Sylvain Le Gall" <sylvain@le-gall.net>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Re: Ocaml back-end
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:09:16 +0000	[thread overview]

Greetings all..

Following up on an idea explored few weeks ago, I've now implemented the
dynamic back-end mechanism on ocamlopt.

What would be the way to go for ocamlopt.opt? I don't think we want to have
this dynamic back-end thingie with opt.opt as native dynlink isn't supported
on all platforms. My approach at the momemt is to have different files for
the back-end loader (depending on whether it is an opt or opt.opt build). So
the makefile is a bit messier than before. Would that be ok anyway, any
better way to do that that I'm not aware of? If this is fine, I'll submit my
patch.

Cheers
Gilles